The University awards incentives for students as follows:
1. A 15% on credit hour fees is awarded for:
* Sons of employees and retirees of the Armed Forces, Public Police, Intelligence and Civil Defense.
* Sons of employees at the Ministry of Education and Private Schools.
* Sons of Judges and the Civil Aviation Authority.
2. Sibling discount:
*The University awards a 10% discount for second admitted sibling at the University and a 15% discount for the third sibling.
3. Academic achievements:
The University awards a 25% discount to the highest grade rank in the specialty/ major for year 1, 2, 3 and 4 (four scholarships are given for every specialty or major/year) under the following conditions:
*The student should have registered for at least 15 credit hours that all enter into the student cumulative average (GPA).
* The students' semester cumulative average (GPA) must not drop below 76%.
The incentive discount is granted in the semester following the one in which the student was ranked first in his/her specialty/major.