Quality Assurance (Q.A.)
The Quality Assurance office of the collage of Nursing was established to coincide with the launching of the Quality Assurance program which was adopted by the University at the beginning of 2011. The office was set up and was provided with the communication equipment and means of saving and processing. It was linked to the University’s internal network to be the head quarter for keeping and documenting files of quality insurance at the collage.
A number of the staff was designated manager of the office. He was chosen on the basis of distinction among other staff members.
The office represents a link between the committee in charge of the Q.A. … at the collage and other academic departments, juridical councils working committees and all non-academic staff. The office endeavours to follow up the file of quality ……. At the collage by means of keeping documents , records of measurement and forms issued and distributed to all those concerned according to specialization and work of each of them.
§. Tasks of Q.A. office at the Nursing Collage
1. Preparing a quality directing and measures, forms, and the documentation of files and forms of the Q.A. system.
2. Following up the proper use of measures and forms, ensuring the validity of measures and function and the good quality of results of the collage. Moreover the office carried out systematic checking of working staff, councils, managing offices and all committees.
3. Carrying out internal scrutiny of the various departments of the collage and its working staff to detect cares of compatibility to ,,,,,,,, eliminate them
4. Active participation in the meeting of the committee in charge of quality assurance at the collage, documenting its meeting, following up its resolutions, and submitting periodic reports to it .
5. Effectively participating in the meeting of the executive committee to guarantee academic quality in the University , receiving directions and instructions from it , submitting periodic reports to it , cooperating with in following up the application of systems directives and quality criteria applied at the University ,,,,, to all that is issued by it in terms of direction , decisions and work guidelines.
6. Endeavoring to disseminate quality culture in the collage and at the University at the large by holding meetings, seminars, periodic research work, engaging in workshops and meetings on quality inside and outside the University.
7. Supervising and monitoring all wall bulletins, publications and brochures on the adoption of quality system in the collage and ensuring the public and unequivocal declaration of the collage vision and mission to all the staff and students.
8. Consistently and periodically working on opinion polling specialists working staff and teaching staff members in the collage , its students and local social groups on the systematic scientific and extra – curriculum measures implemented by the collage.
§ Achievements of the Collage of Nursing in Q.A . Field
1. Declaring the quality policy for the Collage of Nursing initiated by the quality policy of the University of Al-Zaytoonah
2. Adopting Q.A. measures as periodical for by Q.A.O. to comply with the regularities’ of the collage of Nursing .
3. Applying the Q.A. measures.
4. Promoting the education of the quality in the collage of nursing by holding conferences and workshops for the teaching staff and workers in the collage .
5. Adopting forms of practical training procedures to fit the requirements of the quality system .
6. Continued uploading of the performance of those who work in the filed of Q.A. in the collage .
7. Activating collective work among both the teaching staff and the workers in the collage .
8. Supervising the performance of the committees and workers in the collage of nursing in terms of applying Q.A. Measures.
9. Keeping and monitoring doc, and records.
10. Monitoring the level achievement attained in the filed of the Q.A. in the collage
Members of Q.A. committee in the collage of Nursing
To contact us
Dr Dalal AL-Bashir
Address of the Q.A.O : Alzaytoonah Private University of Jordan . Collage of Nursing
Phone : + 962 – 6 – 4291511 / extension (293)
Fax + 962 – 6- 4291432
E. mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org)