Admission Conditions for M.Sc. in Computer Science:
- A student applying to be admitted into the master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or educational institution with an overall grade of no less than “Good,” and the student must have obtained the bachelor’s degree though regular attendance.
- Before receiving the master’s degree, the student must pass the TOEFL with a score of 500/677 on the written test or 213/300 on the computerized test, or its equivalent on one of the other standardized exams such as IELTS and Michigan Test.
- A student may not be admitted into two different academic programs at the same time at any stage during enrollment.
- The department may impose any special conditions for enrollment into the program it offers, where these conditions must appear in the course plan, be approved with the course plan, and not conflict with these instructions.
The student must have a good record of conduct and was not disciplinarily suspended during undergraduate studies.
• Decision No. 34/2012
• The date of the decision 21.10.2012
• A capacity of 66 students