Zaytoonah Engineering Conference: Environmental 2016
ZEC 2016 Conference
The Faculty of Engineering at Al-Zaytoonah University is organizing the Third Zaytoonah Engineering Conference series (ZEC2016), which provides a forum for researchers, experts and engineers to present and discuss novel ideas and state-of-the art researches in Environmental Design and Innovation tracks. The conference will host keynote speakers to highlight the essence of Enviro-nmental engineering scene to the audience.
All papers will be peer reviewed before being accepted for presentation in the conference and selected papers will be considered for publication in related technical Journals. The scientific committee is pleased to invite interested researchers to submit their papers on the following tracks. It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in The Zaytoonah Conference of Engineering 2016, to be held in Amman from May 16-18, 2016.
Amman: 8500 years old City
Amman is the capital city of Jordan . It is located about 40Km northeast of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth below sea level. Renowned for its elegant and beautiful styles of stone-built architecture , Amman is also the commercial, industrial and administrative center of Jordan.
Amman dates back to the Neolithic period (ca. 6500 BC). Archaeological excavation at Ain Ghazal has shown evidence not only of a settled life, but also the growth of artistic work, holding the biblical name of Rabbah Ammon, and was important as the chief city of the Ammonites . The city was renamed philadelphia after it was captured by the Egyptian King Ptolemy Philadelphus in the 3rd century BC.
The city retained this name throughout the eras of the Roman and Byzantine empires. Many ruins which can be seen in Amman today testify to this period. Becoming part of the Arab – Islamic nation in the 7th century, the city fell into decline by about the 14th century while regaining back its former name, Rabbah Ammon.
Environmental engineering is a growing multi-disciplinary field of engineering with its roots coming mainly from electrical engineering, civil engineering, architectural engineering and mechanical engineering. The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to Environmental engineering, with the aim of attracting experts from different fields of knowledge. With this wide perspective, the topics covered by the conference will include:
- A: Architectural landscape and spatial planning
- B: Communication networks and information systems
- C: District heating and cooling systems
- D: Engineering management
- E: Environmental structures
- F: Geo-technique and Geo-environmental systems
- G: Power control and distribution systems
- H: Renewable energy and green systems
- I: Traditional environmental solutions
- J: Traffic, roads, bridges and transportation networks
- K: Water, sewage and solid waste management
- Non-profit conference
- Free Registration
- Free Accomodation: One author of each accepted paper will enjoy a full board hosting in Jordan during the conference for 3 days (Accommodation for the presenting author from outside of Jordan will be covered by Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan for three nights)
- Free touristic tours for authors
Publishing in a peer-reviewed Journal
The conference is indexed in the following scientific indexes.
- Google Scholar
Right click on the following link, then save as….Download Conference Poster
Right click on the following link, then save as….Download Call For Papers brochure
The official language for papers and meetings is English
|Full paper submission due
|January 15, 2016
|February 15, 2016
|Notification of acceptance
|February 15, 2016
|March, 22, 2016
|Camera-ready manuscripts due
|March 15, 2016
|April 15, 2016
|April 15, 2016
© Copyright ZEC 2016, All rights reserved.