The Department aspires to produce distinguished graduates who are very-well informed and knowledgeable about the positive aspects and values of the French culture.
The objective of the Department is developing and updating the French Language teaching methods in a way which guarantees producing graduates with special capabilities, which will enable them to be competitive in the labour market.
- Continuously updating the Department study plans to cope with the highly technological era.
- Supplementing the local community and the labour market with graduates who are capable enough to meet their needs.
- Training students to use their English and French Language skills for communicating and for acquiring knowledge.
- Developing students’ critical and creative thinking and training them to be tolerant and respect contradictory points of view.
- Encouraging more students to study French through setting good examples of both the Department graduates and its teaching staff.