- Accomplishing the yearly plan for the faculty and academic departments in accordance with the methodology of periodical and continuous improvement to meet the faculty vision and mission.
- Developing productive governance councils in the faculty and ensuring fairness and transparency to achieve objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Creating new disciplines and postgraduate programs and developing study plans and outcomes in order to serve the demands of the labor market.
- Promoting distinguished scientific research and projects of faculty members and applying the benefits from their results in the sustainable development of society.
- Utilizing financial, material and human resources effectively in order to create a distinctive campus environment and effective academic and administrative leaders.
- Continuous improvement of student services and elevating the level of competitiveness in the labor market and activating the mechanisms for communicating with students and alumni.
- Strengthening social responsibility and deepening communication and partnership with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Applying quality assurance and accreditation standards to all faculty and academic departments’ activities and striving to earn quality assurance certificates both locally and globally.
- National belonging.
- Leadership and team work.
- Integrity and transparency.
- Justice and equal opportunities.
- Continuous learning.
- Others’ opinion respect and cultural pluralism.