Faculty of Science and Information Technology
Our Physics Program Is Looking Forward To Being At The Forefront Of The Distinguished Physics Programs Regionally And Globally In The Fields Of Education And Scientific Research. This Can Be Achieved Through Building Highly Specialized Competencies In The Field Of Physics By Acquiring Knowledge, Scientific Research, And Teaching Skills.
Fulfilling The Needs Of The Labor Market Of Professionals And Qualified Technical Expertise, Capable Of Development And Innovation In Science And Information Technology Programs, Directing The Scientific Research Process To Serve The Local And Regional Community, Developing Teaching And Learning Methods, Focusing On The Priorities Of National Scientific Research, Selecting Qualified And Experienced Academic Personnel, And Implementing Competitiveness And Quality Assurance Standards.
- Enhance and develop the educational process and employ academic plans that satisfy the needs of society while applying accreditation and quality standards.
- Rely on interaction, integration, and specialization in building and preparing qualified and capable professionals in the fields of science and mathematics.
- Stimulate students and support them to learn, advance, research, produce, work as a team and contribute to constructive interaction with society.
- Encourage scientific research and support scientific and practical studies in various fields of science and mathematics.
- Employ and develop electronic learning, enhance educational tools and methods, regarding educational resources and technology, and use the latest references and equipment.
- Optimizing the use of educational process supporting materials, and working on developing and increasing them to serve the current and future objectives of the department.
- Creative and integrated linking between the administrative staff and the academic staff to serve the educational process of the department.