Faculty of Science and Information Technology
Chair Dr. Farhan .A. Farhan
Toward a competitive department in the academic programs of science and information technology, scientific research and community service.
Fulfilling the needs of the labor market of professionals and qualified technical expertise, who are capable of development and innovation in science and information technology programs, and directing the scientific research process to serve the local and regional community.
- Improving the educational process and developing it, and adopting the educational plans that meet the needs of the community within the standards of accreditation and quality.
- Adoption of interaction, integration, and specialization in producing experts capable and qualified in the fields of computer information systems.
- Motivating students and supporting them to learn, excel, research, produce, work as a team, and contribute to constructive interaction with the community.
- Encouraging scientific research and supporting scientific and practical studies in various fields in computer information systems.
- Using and developing e-learning, developing teaching aids and methods, focusing on education technology resources, and adopting state-of-the-art references and equipment.
- Optimizing the use of educational process supporting materials, and working on developing and increasing them to serve the current and future objectives of the department.
- Creative and integrated linking between the administrative staff and the academic staff to serve the educational process of the department.