To ensure the institution capability, the efficiency of the educational process, and its activity at the University requires the availability of an integrated system for a sustained assessment that measure the range of achieving the objectives, allocate the deficiencies and strength, , and assess the institutions capability in a way to suit the institutions ability elements that go side by side with the University`s mission, goals, and vision. In addition, it controls the efficiency of using human, material, and financial resources and personnel performance as well. Moreover, the activities and community services the University achieves and observes opinions of the communities and their need.
The assessment of the educational process capability targets not only the educational curriculum and its contents, methods of teaching, leaning and teaching resources, examinations, teachers` performance, but goes too far to reach the observation of its influence extended to society, and alumnus profession in the future.
Allocate the main areas of performance, allocate measurement’s indications, allocate the concerned side and the size of the model, and planning for periodic event and application’s mechanism. The indications and the resources of performance assessment should be multiple to include:
• Students’ assessment for the course, academic staff, available learning and teaching resources and examinations.
• Assess opinions of departments’ heads for the members’ performance and their assistants for the educational process.
• Observe the community beneficiaries.
By the help of the expertise of the academic staff, and the guiding models that are issued by the Bureau of Accreditation and Quality assurance and investigating the suitability of the used tools of what has been measured and the targeted category. Various means are preferred to be used to make assessment activities such as: feedback, outside reviewers, and inside auditing.
By different committees at the University and its academic faculties such as: Quality assurance committee, Course plan improving committee, academic staff assessment and improvement committee, community activities committee, students services committee, and etc.
* Examine various assessment tools results and analyze them.
* Study reports, programs, courses, and plans results.
* Notify each assessing side with the results properly to ensure dealing positively with the results, and push the get benefit of.
* Held meetings attended by the academic leaderships and assessment process parties to view general results and state points of strength and weakness.
* Use the comprehensive assessment results for the educational process in designing continuous development and improvement plans.