Higher Committee for Quality Assurance in ZUJ
The higher committee for QA in ZUJ involves the council of the deans and the director of accreditation quality assurance office who should attend all committee meetings.
Members of the Higher Committee for Quality Assurance in ZUJ (2016-2017) are as follow
- prof. Turki I. Obeidat Turki I. Al-Suleiman (Obaidat)\president\chairperson
- Prof. Mohammad A. Al-Majali\ vice president for Humanitarian Faculties Affairs\member
- prof Mohammed M. Al-Mahasneh\ Dean-faculty of Law\member
- Prof. Tareq M. Al-Qarem\Dean for Faculty of Pharmacy \member
- Prof. Abdelfatah A. Tamimi\Dean for Faculty of Science and Information Technology\member
- Dr. Naser A. Al-Nsoor\Acting dean for Faculty of Business\member
- Dr. Luai M. Abu Shahroor\ Acting Dean for Faculty of Nursing\member
- Dr. Manal S. Hassan\ Acting Dean for Faculty of Arts \member
- Dr. Muneer M. Ofieshat\ Acting Dean for Students’ Affairs\member
- Dr. Feras M. Al-Azzeh\ Head of Accreditation and Quality Assurance Office\member
The committee set its meeting periodically, by invitation from the head. The Accreditation and Quality Assurance Office (AQAO) keeps minutes of the meetings in addition to all decisions texts. Since the AQAO is the executive hand for the committee to follow the committee decisions and assure achievement level. Furthermore, AQAO has to provide the higher committee of quality assurance by reports about level of achievements and any expected outcomes.
The tasks of the committee
- Discuss the strategic plan of the university before approving it by the university council, and the board of trustees
- Discuss the annual university plan before approving it by the university council and the board of trustees
- Discuss the annual plan and the annual report of the quality assurance office.
- Discuss all documents, procedures forms which are issued by the accreditation and quality assurance office and accredit them.
- Discuss the measurement instruments, suggested performance indicators, and approve their use for evaluation procedures.
- Discuss the annual university report and recommend its approval by the university council as a preliminary step for accreditation by the board of trustees
- Discuss the developmental studies and projects which are prepared by the accreditation and quality assurance office and accredit them.
- Discuss the reports and the proposals that offered by the accreditation and quality assurance office for accrediting them.
- Discuss self evaluation reports to investigate the university requirement achievement level and accrediting it