The Career Guidance and Alumni Office – King Abdullah II Fund for Development at Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan is a non-profit office that takes aim to bridge the gap between the institutions and the local community of the labor market from one side and the university and student from the other side.
The Career Guidance and Graduates Affairs Office objectives are summarized as below
- Synchronization of the communication skills that the students learn and the labor market needs.
- Consolidate the work values, behaviours and job affiliation.
- Help student in securing permanent jobs after graduation or temporary jobs during the educational phase.
- Open communication channels with the community institutions and the private sector.
- The office is considered as the link between the King Abdullah II Fund for Development and university’s students. It includes them in the national programs and projects that are important by the Fund.
- Hold several training courses and workshops in the field of career guidance for the student to provide them with the necessary skills that are needed for the labour market.
- Implementing career counselling sessions for individuals and groups and documenting then.