The Faculty is (ACPE) Certified
The faculty was established in 1993. It has 43 faculty teaching members and 1050 students. The faculty has graduated 20 classes of B.Sc. degree and 4 classes of M.Sc. degree. The faculty members have published 154 research publications in international peer-reviewed journals and 35 research participations in arabic and international conferences. The faculty has held five international conferences in thefields of pharmaceutical and clinical sciences. The employment percentage of its graduates, locally and regionally, was 99%.
The most important achievements of the faculty are:
- Establishment of the master program in pharmaceutical sciences in the first semester of the academic year 2011-2012.
- Achievement of the highest total capacity for students among the private universities.
- The faculty has registered two patents.
- The faculty has established six well-equipped laboratories for scientific research purposes.
- The faculty was the first among its peers in training its students to practice pharmacy profession
and medicines dispensing through the establishment of a virtual pharmacy inside the faculty building.
- The faculty granted 13 Ph.D. scholarships in different pharmaceuticals disciplines.
- The faculty has signed a scientific cooperation agreement with the Faculty of Pharmacy at Toledo University / Ohio / U.S.A.
- The faculty has established an animal house for both teaching and scientific research purposes.
- The faculty contributes to the community service through free medical days all over the Kingdom .
- The faculty participates in the scientific committees of pharmaceutical companies and cooperates with the Jordan Pharmacists Association and other educational institutions in organizing scientific and educational lectures and seminars.