The executive committee for quality assurance\academic
The committee is chaired by the director of Accreditation and quality assurance office (AQAO), and its members are representatives from the entire faculties, secretary boards, accreditation and quality assurance office, and students.
The committee is officially invited by the chairperson to meet periodically in a regular basis. The office keeps all meeting minutes and the text of decisions. The committee is considered as a hand for AQA office to implement its programs, procedures and follow-up achievements. The committee or its members individually submit reports to the office about the extent of accomplishment and the achieved outcomes.
Responsibilities and duties
- Participate in preparing the annual plan for the AQA office
- Discuss reports which are sent by faculties and academic departments and recommend its accreditation.
- Discuss document, procedures and forms that issued by the AQA office and recommend its accreditation.
- Discuss the academic part of the annual university report and recommend its accreditation.
- Discuss instructions and the periodical guidelines which are issued by the AQA office, according to every party’s authority, and implement them.
- Monitor the implementation of quality procedures in faculties and departments. Example of procedures
- Monitoring (or set) document and records
- Internal auditing
- Corrective and precautionary.
- Modification and canceling of documents.
- Periodical follow-up
- Active participation in disseminating the culture of quality assurance in the university according each member’s authority.
Committee members (2016-2017)
- Dr. Fera M. Al-Azzeh\ Head of Accreditation and Quality Assurance Office\chairperson\Chairperson
- Dr. Andaleeb M. Abu Kamel\ vice head of AQAO\ the head of academic improvement division\member
- Prof. Abd Al-Razzaq Q. Al-Shehadeh\ faculty of economic and administrative Science\Dean assistance for QA affairs
- Dr. Mohammed H. Al-Tarawneh\ faculty of Arts\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\ member
- Dr. Dlal B. Yehia\ faculty of nursing\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Dr. Reema A. Abu Khalaf\ faculty of Pharmacy\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Dr. Hisham H. Al-Kasasbeh\ faculty of Law\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Dr. Fuad A. Al-Qarem\ faculty of science and information technology\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Dr. Haya A. Al-Masalha\ Students’ Affairs\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Ms. Iman A. Abd Al-Hafez\ faculty of enguineering and technology\ Dean assistance for QA affairs\member
- Mr. Thei Yazan A.Al-Qa’qa’a\Director of Tender Department
- Ms. Asma’a M. Zaytoon\ QA correspndent\AQAO\member