Tasks of the Director of Quality Assurance Office in the Faculty:
- Prepare the Faculty quality assurance manual, procedures, forms and documents, in order and working to distribute them among all employees at the faculty.the office is also responsible for upgrading of all these documents.
- Follow-up procedures and proper use of models, and ensure the effectiveness of the procedures and good performance of quality results in Faculty, conductperiodic check on the all workers, councils, committees and departments.
- Carry out internal audit on the components of the Faculty and its employees to detect cases of non-compliance and work to remove them.
- Participate effectively in meetings of the Committee for Quality Assurance in faculty and documentation of meetings, follow-up decisions, and provide periodic reports to them.
- Participate effectively in meetings of the Committee to ensure quality academically at the University, and receive guidance and instructions, including the submission of periodic reports, and cooperating with them to keep up with application of the regulations apply and quality standards applicable at the University, and a commitment to all its decisions from the guidance, decisions and instructions of the work.
- Work to promote the culture of quality in the University and the Faculty exclusively, through meetings, seminars and periodic studies, participation in workshops and meetings for quality inside and outside the University.
- Supervise and follow-up of all the paintings, publications and brochures for the announcement of the adoption of a quality system in faculty, and ensure public statement is clear to see the faculty and its mission and objectives for all staff and students.
- Continuously and periodically poll the views of specialists, staff and faculty at the Faculty and its students and community groups about what is being implemented in the faculty of procedures, methodology, scientific activities and extracurricular.
Achievements of the Quality Assurance Office in the faculty:
- Working on the ABET Accreditation in order to achieve the adoption of quality assurance certificate in ABET.
- Enhance awareness of quality assurance among faculty members and administrators.
- Hold a series of meetings with department heads and secretaries of the Departments and Deanship in order to begin the documentation process at the faculty.
Director of Quality Assurance office:
- Eng. Amal Ahmad/ Jordanian, working at the University since 2013.
- Specialized: Electrical Engineering
- Department: Electrical Engineering / Power and Control
||Alzaytoonah University of Jordan / Faculty of Engineering and Technology / Office No. 6211, first floorTel: +962 -6- 4291511Fax:+962 -6- 4291432