Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
A- Mechanisms for applying of quality standards in
– Educational Institutions.
– Academic programs (Bachelor).
– The field of scientific research.
– The field of community service.
– Graduate programs.
B- Quality management in Higher education
– The use of International quality management models.
– Developing models of quality management
– Strategic planning.
– The location of quality assurance units and roles.
– Notable experiences in the application of quality management systems.
C- Quality standards for classification and ranking of academic institutions
– International quality standards for classification.
– Arabic quality standards for classification.
– Models of standardization of Arabic classification.
– Principles related to licensing, accreditation and classification criteria.
– Notable experiences in applying classification.
D- Internal and external evaluation of Universities
– Planning for Audits.
– Quality tools in data measurement.
– Quality tools in data analysis.
– Ladder ratings for quality standards.
– Notable experiences in Internal and external evaluation.