Posed by the College Council in the college that offers master’s degree divisions as follows:
Dean or nominee / president.
- Heads of committees graduate Studies members plus two faculty members, with professor rank at the college, and may be of associate professors when needed.
- The duration of the Committee: Academic year.
- The College Council passes to the Committee all authorizes and power of graduate studies, including:
- Supervision over graduate studies and matters in college graduate.
- Study recommendations of graduate committees in departments and recommend to the Graduate Council to take the appropriate decision.
- In colleges that have graduate programs shared between two or more Departments, the committee is chaired by the Dean and with members as department heads.
- In colleges that have graduate programs shared between two or more colleges, the president of the University appoints one of the two Deans to chair the committee and with members the departments heads.
- The Committee in the Colleges takes the tasks of the Department committees in its absence.