The TTO office provides the following services to the university community:
- Raising awareness in the university and local community about intellectual property rights
- Determine market requirements and needs and direct research output towards those needs
- Identification and evaluation of new technology and evaluation of research in order to convert them into to commercial projects or products if possible.
- Marketing these technologies to the business sector.
- Providing and following up patent applications and all matters related to the protection of intellectual property.
- Assistance in funding issues and feasibility studies.
- Training and preparing students for the labor market and directing them based on the needs of the local community.
- Coordinating the establishment of business incubators within the university.
- Establish and maintain networks with the local and global industrial sector.