Dr. Mohammad Mahmoud Abdallah
Director of Technology Transfer Office
Assistant Professor, Software Engineering Department, Faculty of Science and IT.
Dr. Mohammad obtained a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan. Then completed his studies at the University of Bradford in UK and obtained a master’s in Software Engineering and then earned a Doctorate in Software Engineering from the Durham University, UK, in 2012
Dr. Mohammad returned to Al-Zaytoonah University as an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology at Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan from 2012 until now. During this period He occupied several positions in addition to teaching, including:
- Chair of Computer Science Department
- Chair of Software Engineering Department
- Member of Al-Zaytoonah University Council.
- Member of Faculty of Science and IT council for several times.
- Editor-in-chief for Al-Zaytoonah University Newsletter (English version).
- Member of Computer Centre Council.
- Member of several committees in Al-Zaytoonah University.
- Chairman of the Media and Marketing Committee of the College of Information Science and Technology.
- Chairman of the Social and Students activities Committee of the College of Information Science and Technology.
Dr. Mohammad is also a member of international and local associations and institutions such as:
- Vice President of ACM International Society – Amman Branch.
- Member of the Administrative Board of the Jordan Computer Society, which was established in 1986
- Liaison Officer for the International Federation of Green Information and Communication Technology (IFGICT) – Jordan branch.
- Member of the International Association of Engineers IAENG.
- Member of more than one editorial committee for international and local scientific journals and conferences.